Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25, 2009

1. What seminar readings, exercises, or assignments were most challenging, interesting, or rewarding for you? Why?

Personally, I believe the discussions were the most rewarding part of the class for me. I found it really interesting and enjoyable to meet everyone and have civil discussions about scholarly topics. I feel really fortunate to have been able to experience this seminar with this group of people. I learned a lot about them as well as myself. :)

2.
What are the most important things you learned in this seminar?

Writing techniques, how to have scholarly discussions, putting together work that is acceptable for college expectations.

3.
How might you use this learning in the future?
I hope I will use what I learned in seminar with all of my future college work, and hopefully it will translate positively and my work will turn out better than what it would have been without seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment